To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution